REFLECTOR: Canard incidence

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 05:04:45 CDT 2006

This is a possible issue for me too.  Um, Scott B can you jump in here?
Has the factory always had the very same recommended canard incidence?
Or has it changed over the years?  ...or is there a range of degrees
considered to be acceptable based on combination factors once in the
flight test phase?
Thanks,
Terry