REFLECTOR: barn door speed brake

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 13:46:07 CDT 2006

David
    I have The SUV FG model. It's the SE with one door. I  have the speed
brake and use it on just about every landing. I usually only  deploy it on short
final to slow down, but mostly it creates a air cushion when  in ground
effect. It makes the nose gear plant a lot softer and occasionally  undetectable
with practice. 600hrs. If I was building another FG I  would put it in again.

                                                       Ken Mishler N2087M  &
                                                       XLRG-5  Under
construction