REFLECTOR: painting fuselage

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 6 07:57:32 CDT 2006

And you will want to paint toward the exhaust - i.e.. paint with the air
flow in the paint booth, so that suspended particles either leave through
the exhaust or at least gets covered up by the fresh paint - as opposed to
falling onto fresh paint.

And with most of the 2 part paints which contain super glue, you really need
a supplied air breathing air system - filter masks are not really
recommended.  Either use a Hobby Air respirator or an oil less compressor
for breathing air.  It also helps keep you cool while in that full body
paint suit and hood!

Ronnie