REFLECTOR: painting fuselage

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 11:12:57 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/3/2006 2:48:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
scott at tnstaafl.net writes:

You  can't have to many lights, I had 4 halogens, two were doubles  on
stands.  I was moving them all the time, more would have been  easier.

I agree with that. If you can, use florescent lights, you will be better
off...halogens will make you cast  heavy shadows .... Florescent lights all  over
the place over head and on the side walls will put out a better light  to
walk around and work in. My opinion of course...but that is what I went to  when
I used to paint cars at home. Found the light many ways better.

Larry Lambert