REFLECTOR: XP-400

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Thu Nov 30 07:17:21 CST 2006

Well the build date came and went for my engine. It looks like Superior
is having some delays on the XP-400SRE. When I spoke to them, they said
it is now looking like the end of January (I hope he was talking '07 and
not '08 or '09) before it will be ready. The two department heads for
the construction of the XP-400 are currently in Germany and when they
return, Superior hopes to have a better idea of when they will start
shipping the engines.

Richard

P.S. I have not finished the firewall anyway, so no real hurry on the
engine. ;-)