REFLECTOR: Finish work on the doors

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 26 22:25:52 CST 2006

Ours didn't bind, but what was in contour went out of contour, both recessed
and protruding in different spots.  Mostly near the top from what I
remember.  Gap didn't really change.  Only thing I remember that happened
with the strake was the radius didn't match anymore at the intersection of
the door and strake along fuselage side.  The strake still matched up.

Craig

  _____