REFLECTOR: engine probes

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 25 18:42:44 CST 2006

Fact:  The thermocouple probes are low impedance (low source resistance),
low voltage generators (type J for CHT, type K for EGT).

Opinion: Modern engine analysis systems will typically have high impedance
inputs for the probes.  One probe should successfully drive several of these
loads.

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity   173 RG  N199RS