REFLECTOR: Mystery Templates

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Fri Nov 24 14:43:12 CST 2006

Hi Tom,
To me the 1st picture looks like a template for the one of the side
panels (center console) by the pilots feet up next to the canard bulkhead.

The 2nd pic is what would be used to make the gear well. These
templates would be the "tube" part the gear leg would go into and
then there is a circular part that is attached to this to make the
area the wheel goes into.

Velocity has premolded parts for these now. In the 'old' days (like
with my kit) we had to make these parts.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Kevin Baker