REFLECTOR: Reflector Century 2000 autopilot problem follow-up

Sandy & Spike Duncan sduncanjr at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 16:43:37 CST 2006

This is a follow-up on my problem of the glide scope track on the Century 2000 Autopilot with trim prompt.

  After removing two resistance points and changing the mechanical advantage of the pitch trim, there is no improvement or change on pitch trim on GS Track.  Will not follow GS.

  As mentioned before, Century factory finds no problems with the controller.  I receive a strong signal on Century HSI GS up/down needle and circuitry from Autopilot to HSI is correct by Century and UPS wiring schematic.

  Does anyone have this same setup – Century 2000 Autopilot with trim prompt, Century NSD306A HSI, UPS annunciator control unit and UPS SL30 NAV/Com makes up system of GS Pitch control?  Does your same system work OK or do you have problems like me?

  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  Thanks,

  Spike Duncan

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less than one year.