REFLECTOR: Insurance while building

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 14:03:23 CST 2006

Len,

I had construction insurance through Avemco while
building. They were the lease expensive for this type
of coverage and their basic policy also covered
transportation - but best to verify this for yourself.

Avemco wasn't (and still isn't) the best for
"In-flight" insurance. However, the agents I spoke to
felt there was no benefit to having construction
insurance through the carrier you are eventually going
to get flight insurance through.

FWIW, Pat