REFLECTOR: BMA Autopilot

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 20 07:58:58 CST 2006

So far I can't complain.  Talked to Greg (the owner I believe) last Monday,
troubleshot based on his suggestion Tuesday night and determine the AP
controller was bad.  Sent it in and am awaiting a new one.  I was told a
couple of days for an AP controller, we'll see.  I have a friend who tests
F-117 cockpit avionics for a living and gave Greg some suggestions over a
year ago to clean up the G3 display.  There too busy with the G4 and
certification to implement; would make it even better if they did.

Craig

XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA