REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 30, Issue 39 - Grand Rapids EFIS

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 20 07:48:57 CST 2006

I'll second all of Dave's comments, the GRT are awesome!  I'm flying behind
a dual screen setup and I have a Blue Mountain G3 as a backup and autopilot
controller.  I only have about 15 hours so far, but I would say I'm over the
sensor "overload" now and as Dave said learning neat new tricks every
flight.  The synthetic approach and leaning functions are just plain
"cheating" in my opinion.  I hope I never have to go back.

Craig

 XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA