REFLECTOR: Fw: BMA Autopilot

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sat Nov 18 17:29:59 CST 2006

Tom - Are you engaging your AP in flight or on the ground?

My AP controller had to go back for repair (it shipped bad), but I can engage it properly on the ground now (after setting the altimeter to alititude about 1200' AGL) and have it try to "Chase" a heading or ascend/descend per my inputs.

Brett