REFLECTOR: BMA Autopilot

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 21:57:06 CST 2006

Anyone out there with Blue Mountain Avionics Autopilot experience?  I tried
engaging for the first time today and the servos came to life as soon as I
applied power to the controller, which is in direct conflict with the book.
It says it shouldn't do anything until you "engage" it.  When I do try
"engaging" it, the servos just jump around, and the display flashes
"DISENGAGE".  I have a EFIS LIte with 2.23 software.  This was all on the
ground, although it does the same thing in flight also.  Any suggestions?

Craig

XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA