REFLECTOR: Op. Limitations & AW cert.

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 07:52:32 CST 2006

That is not my understanding of the process.  I don't have my AW at home to
tell you what it says but I pretty certain my AW is marked with the date I
passed the initial inspection and starting operating in Phase I.  After that
I am suppose to make a note in the logbook that Phase I is complete and then
my Phase II limitations take over.  I can send you my limitations if you
want.  I know my Operation Limitations date which is what I believe is on
the AW doesn't meet the Registration date.

Craig
XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA