REFLECTOR: Velocity 20B update

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sat Nov 4 11:36:18 CST 2006

However sometimes individual planes don't fit with factory standards.  My
W&B calcs indicate when I fly solo, I am aft of the aft cg limit.  However I
have done a stall test and determined that my canard will stall, so I am
satisfied with that and decided not to add ballast to the nose.  I think
actual stall data should carry more weight than calculated values.

I've been flying with the CG a bit forward of the center of the range.  So
the conditions I'm not pleased with would be even worse with it further
back.

Al