REFLECTOR: Propeller

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 3 14:00:28 CST 2006

Mike,

Good to hear from you.  Mt's are notoriously soft so any debris thrown
up dents or tears thru the prop.  The Stainless Steel they use is also
soft and easily grooved.  Mine is now seven years old and needs rebuild
for time not hours.  I may either keep the AeroComposite or the MT after
rebuild but I am optimistic that the AeroComp will be faster and approx
10 times stronger.  All carbon fiber blades with more and stronger SS
leading edge helps my condition.

Rene'