REFLECTOR: Low pressure small guage

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Thu Nov 2 14:53:24 CST 2006

You might look to automotive sources.  Some racing tire gauges would be
very accurate in this range.  Other than that, Grainger has an extensive
listings.

Gauge,Pressure,30 PSI
Pressure Gauge, Range 30 PSI, Dial Size 1 1/2 In., Connection Size 1/8
In NPT, Back Connection Location, Smallest Graduation 1 psi, Accuracy
+/- 3-2-3 %, Case Steel, Brass Socket Material, Bronze Tube Material,
Glass Window
Grainger Item #	 5WZ09
Price (ea.)	 $7.12
Brand	 WESTWARD