REFLECTOR: Greenville EAA Invitation

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:38:49 CST 2006

 Hi,

I forgot to mention, I am hosting the Nov meeting of the local EAA
chapter here in Greenville, SC.  We are  right across the street from
the Donaldson Airport if anybody wants to drop in whilst I wow the local
RV folks on what composite construction and cannards look like close up.
We have 3 Velo's here.  One in finish paint.  One in primer.  One in the
process of a new paint job by a NASCAR painter.  We still have access to
that comfiscated paint booth on site here.

1218a Donaldson Road, Greenville, SC 29605.  This Monday 11//06/06.  It
starts at 7 pm.  Bring yer own chair.

Terry
773-580-4642