REFLECTOR: Propeller

John Youngblood aqcs at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 00:14:01 CST 2006

Hello Rene',

I ordered an AeroComposites Prop at Sun N'Fun last March.  It's a
3350-P, 70" for a Continental 550.  Due date was in September.  Harry
at the factory says they had delays with their vendors.
AeroComposites "farms" out a good deal of their work.  My blades are
complete and the hub is out for heat treat.  So, another couple of
weeks to complete the parts and then another couple of weeks at
AmericanPropeller in California for assembly and paint.

I estimate if no more delays come up, the prop will be at least two
to three months late.  Fortunately I still have other stuff to finish
up on my XLRG before I leave the ground.

Let's hope the "vendor delays" and "manufacturing glitches" don't
affect the quality of the product!

Let me know when you receive you prop.

Good luck,

John