REFLECTOR: Propeller

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:17:04 CST 2006

Rene,
They were months and months behind orginal promise date for me, but I
was the first production run.  Funny, I assumed the delay was to
manufacture a bunch at once so subsequent orders like yours could be
filled in minimum time.  I have it out of the box and bolted on, but I
am still a month or more due to holidays before I can fire 'er up.
Terry