REFLECTOR: (no subject)

gibbons gibbons at as.net
Sat May 20 17:04:06 CDT 2006

Hello
Kurt miss your email before I left Friday morning. But I had a bad nose
well shimmy and lost the nose gear  in AEG. It stored at a hanger there.
I added a small piece on top of my nose pants, that I believe cause the
shimmy . I had no shimming problem before I put the pants on. I had a
shimmy with the pants on but I balanced the pants and It went away. I
didn't think by adding a small piece to the top of paint would cause any
problem. I did a check with that part by balancing it with the pants and
was OK.
 I had 80 hours with no nose wheel pants on and no shimmy.
Barry