REFLECTOR: Symposium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Thu May 18 09:16:13 CDT 2006

Don't worry Ron- Symposium is this weekend- will probably be some after
talk, but then you can go back to the quiet version of the reflector- for
the mean time, just delete any messages that have symposium in the subject
line.  This is a big deal for a lot of builders and rightfully will take a
bunch of traffic on the reflector temporarily- the other building
discussions are still in there too..

  _____