REFLECTOR: Final/landing information for the Symposium

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Tue May 16 16:47:31 CDT 2006

Symposium attendees, I asked Milt to supply information for those flying to
Grayson via glass or spam.  Rather than reformatting all, here are his
answers:  This stuff is also in the FAQ at www.velocitysymposium.com
<http://www.velocitysymposium.com/>   (BTW, there is still room at the event
for last minute decision makers).

Phil asked, in black.Milt said, in red

All phone numbers, your cell, hotel, FBO, etc.

Milt cell = 214 956 3490

Milt hand held on 123.450

Hampton Inn = 903 893 9333

FBO, Lake Texoma Jet Center Unicom = 130.35 and phone = 903 786 2666  Steve
Wayne = manager

Airport freqs, Unicom,yours for the handheld transceiver, etc.

See above

Landing procedures.

Look & land

Location of avgas

At FBO. See #1

Instructions where to park

On concrete ramp in front of FBO. Steel rings are embedded in concrete.
Ropes are already there.

How to get picked up for the hotel.

Call Milt on cell, see #1, or call Milt on hand held, see #1 for freq.

Instructions for commercial arrivals, rental car

Call milt on cell for pick up, see #1. RE: rent car, DO  NOT RENT AT DFW.
Price is triple. Rent at Enterprise in McKinney or Sherman

Alternate airport and freqs in case we have CBs in the area.

McKinney = TKI, or Ardmore, OK, or Love Field, or anywhere else.

Check the weather progs and allow extra time if needed

DO NOT succumb to mustgetthereitis