REFLECTOR: Rides requested for the Symposium

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Tue May 16 16:39:07 CDT 2006

Noel,

I bought my kit fully on the recommendation of a friend who had thoroughly
investigated, and flown in a Velocity.  Like you, I did not.  It was a risk,
but I trusted his judgment, he owning a C-210 at the time.

Scott Baker took me up about 18 months ago.  I was NOT disappointed!  What a
great, stable platform.  Great visibility and control authority, swift climb
out.

My only gripe was leg room.  I'm 6' 5 1/2"  But that was also one of the
reasons I went for the XL RG.  Plenty of headroom. You just can't flex those
feet very much on the long runs.

You chose wisely.  If you are coming to the Symposium, just sign up.
Someone will surely accommodate you.

Phil