REFLECTOR: Runway Rash

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon May 15 10:01:42 CDT 2006

Actually it was on TO.  I was fighting the &(*&^ friction steering trying to keep a straight line and had a lot of rudder and alerion in the same
direction at rotation.  I've really got to figure out a better way to control shimmy.
Unfortunately the crowd's attention was diverted by a (presumably drunk) person in the parking lot.  A policeman was trying to talk him out of
the car and the next thing I heard was squeeling tires as the car jumped a curb and landed in a ditch.  Just another routine day in MS.   lol
John