REFLECTOR: Runway Rash

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun May 14 22:16:31 CDT 2006

That must have been some landing!  Was there a crowd to nearby to signal
their appreciation? :-)

I know I've come close. I'm so used to landing in a slip from flying
conventional airplanes. When we get some hellacious gusting crosswinds
on our "one runway" airport, my instinct says slip, while my mind says
crab-and-jab.  I've been flying a T210 pretty regularly while taking
forever to do my engine upgrade.  I think I've forgotten how to fly a
Velocity! :-)

Scott