REFLECTOR: Discussion Topics for Velocity Builders Symposium

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Fri May 12 00:27:09 CDT 2006

OK Phil
I will give a One hour presentation.
Hope it will not conflict with other programs.
Tomorrow I will make transparent copy of several pages.
Please give me assurance that a glass top 8.5 x 11 inch projector and  screen
will be available.
I look foreword to this get together. I know we will all learn a lot and
have a great time
    As for my registration I sent Milt a message the  first week in April
that my Velocity
 N103MM will attend with total of three persons.
 We ordered name tags.
We have rented a car and hotel.
Will you publish a list of the planed attends?
Thanks
Mack Murphree
 Velocity flight instructor,  A/P& EAA Technical  Counselor