REFLECTOR: The Symposium if full

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Thu May 11 12:15:34 CDT 2006

Good news..bad for some.  We have hit capacity for the Velocity Builders
Symposium.  We are at 103!  What a group!  We are told the main meeting
facility at the Hampton can't accommodate more.

If you still want to come, you'll be put on a benevolent a waiting list.

IMPORTANT:  If you are registered, but are now planning on NOT coming, or
have FEWER in your party, please
<mailto:miltonm at airmail.net?subject=Cancellations%20for%20Velocity%20Builder
s%20Symposium>  email Milt Mersky right away.  We need to know!  The moment
space permits, we'll let those on the waiting list know.  So don't give up
if you are still interested in coming.

Sorry for any hassle, or disappointment.  But the event is only a week away.

I'll be updating the web site about the wait list as soon as I can get
access to the host.

Also, please check the web site early next week (www.velocitysymposium.com
<http://www.velocitysymposium.com/> ) for any important changes you'll need
to know.  You'll find arrival information, procedures and freqs.

We also have more information coming out on Ladies Day for Saturday, May 20.
I'll be posting this to the list and the web site soon.

Blessings to all.

P.S.  Because of fun with weather, those riding on glass or spam may want to
allow extra time to get to Grayson.