REFLECTOR: Test Area (Was: Another step)

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed May 10 11:15:54 CDT 2006

Hiroo,

I am located on the edge of Charlotte's Class B.  I built my plane at a
3000' runway (14A), elected to transport it to an airport about 15 miles
away (IPJ) that is under Class B - 3600' msl.  See http://skyvector.com/ and
enter 14A for the Airport/VOR/Fix.

I got a 50 mile radius around the home base (14A) excluding the Class B
airspace.  There were about a half dozen airports that I was able to use
during my 40 hour flight test.

I think if you make a reasonable request, you'll get at least what you ask
for.  Avoid heavily populated areas/airports.

Now, get back to building!
Ron