REFLECTOR: Re: SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE/lNSPECTIONS

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri May 5 20:46:43 CDT 2006

No problem at all.  After all, some of it is from the Velocity manual!

There are several good items on my web site:

http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/page10.html

Toward the bottom are:

Ground Testing and Final Inspection

Flight Testing

Weight and Balance an Excel 2000 Spreadsheet for performing the Initial Weight and Balance as well as a Tool for Calculating Flying WT and BAL.

Operating Manual - The factory manual revised to reflect N713MR

Check Lists for N713MR

Flight Testing Manual - Collections from EAA, FAA, Falco and Velocity Inc.

Maintenance Checklists

Equipment List and Links to Suppliers

First Flight - March 4, 2003

Project Summary

Oh, and the sound is my 173 Elite doing a fly by!

See you in Dallas?

Ronnie