REFLECTOR: Make your reservations for the Symposium

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Fri May 5 12:12:15 CDT 2006

For Symposium attenders.

Count:  92 coming!!!  We'll be over a 100.

Have you made your reservations yet at the Hampton?  Time is running out.

There are only 9 rooms left at the Hampton being held for the Symposium.
They are waiting for your call and will release the rooms after May 12.  If
the Hampton loads up, the Comfort Inn next door MAY be able to accommodate
you. But don't assume that.

The person to call, coordinating reservations for both hotels is:

Lana Foster of the Hampton Inn, 903 893 9333.  Call her direct.

She is great, very willing to help, and quite excited we are coming.  She is
promising a great host in the Hampton, and the staff want to go to the
airport and view those flying machines.

www.velocitysymposium.com <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/>

Register <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/Register.htm>  for the actual
symposium here