REFLECTOR: Re: Help

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon May 1 22:31:30 CDT 2006

Manny,
Your account settings at the web page:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/options/reflector/elewis8--at--nycap.rr.com

Shows that you have selected not to receive duplicate emails.  The
system is doing what you told it to do.  If you wish to change this
behavior, log in to your account and change the setting, "nodupes".

 From the user options web page:
receive copies.

If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to
receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header added
to it.
thing that requires my intervention is approval to get on the list.