REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Spring

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:01:21 CST 2006

Hi John...

My sparrow strainer arms were wide enough at the leading edge of the airfoil
to put a vertical slot in the front of the arms and make the front of the
airfoil move up and down about 5 degrees in either direction...The rear of
the airfoil
is a pivot point and the front will move up and down... The airfoil is held
on the arms by a 10/32 screws front and back on both sides... that makes it
adjustable without having to move the arms...

Best... Steve