REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Mar 28 18:10:07 CST 2006

You might want to consider adding a dynamic brake. I found that at high
speeds my elevator trim motor over ran my input, I think it coasts just
a bit. This resulted in a jab fest of up and down trim inputs until I
hit on the right amount.

adding the brake reduced this considerably.

I've attached a simple brake circuit.

YMMV

Scott