REFLECTOR: XLRG Kit For Sale With 310 HP Lycoming IO-540

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Tue Mar 28 06:37:20 CST 2006

Wow Randy!  What can we say?  Sorry to hear of your predicament and that it
has come down to selling your baby old mate..know we'll well and truly miss
your enthusiasm & friendship - are you going to keep your Velocity site
alive for awhile? .such a wonderful resource!

My very best regards & empathy from DownUnder,

Greg in Sydney.

Greg Poole
Pooled Resources Pty Ltd
9899 2737   0414 273199