REFLECTOR: XLRG Kit For Sale With 310 HP Lycoming IO-540

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Mon Mar 27 21:36:17 CST 2006

Hi, Guys,

I hate to say this, but I'm selling my kit and engine. I'm not giving up by
any means; it's strictly a financial decision. I've done a pretty good job
of documenting my work on my website at http://clik.to/velocity for anyone
and everyone to see, so all one needs to do is take a look to see what
they'd be getting. A huge plus with my kit is that the wings, winglets,
elevators and canard were all skinned primarily by Jim Parrot at the factory
in Sebastian during my 2 weeks of the Head Start program, and they're as
true and straight as you can get them - built in the factory jigs.

All the details are on my website at http://clik.to/velocity. I tried to
describe everything well, but I'm sure I missed something. The bottom line
asking: For the kit and all the options - $57,000; for the engine and
accessories as listed - $22,000; for both together - $77,000.

If you're interested, just let me know, and if you could also get the word
out to anyone you know who might be interested, I would appreciate it. It's
been great working in conjunction with a great bunch of folks like
yourselves - I'm going to miss that!! Thanks for all the help you've given
me.

Randy Wharton

N248RB XL-RG

http://clik.to/velocity