REFLECTOR: Velo Convention

J.P. Brooks jp211 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 27 17:50:21 CST 2006

Sorry Chaps, didn't try to be secretive.
No, we will not be at the Velo Convention, much as I would like to
show off 211.
Embry-Riddle has her presently for some "testing".
We hope to bring her to all of you in the future.  God knows, it has
been too long.
I can hear the "amens" from here.
Thanks for your support and understanding.  You have given us much
leeway with regard to credibility.
Soon as I know something will be on the website I will confirm that
and try to expound on the information.
Thanks very much for your space here on the Reflector.  I know I owe
everyone a free ride in 211JP.
JP