REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Relay

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri Mar 24 08:54:42 CST 2006

Well, I suppose it is  a good deal for some who don't have a clue on  how to
build one - I like the light bulb analogy, but I would more recon it to
grilling a t-bone at home for $6  (easy to do if you feel like doing it) or
going out to Ruth's chris and paying $65 for one that is served to you on a
white table cloth.........
That being said, I am sure it is a well made unit and all- and depending on
how valuable a builders time is, and how god/bad they are with electronics
could be a good value.......