REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 17:54:36 CST 2006

The answer depends on the load carrying specifications of the switch.  Make sure the switch is rated for DC current.  Composite Design makes a 4-way trim relay board, which can be purchased through Aircraft Spruce or through the Velocity parts department.  It's a nice board - works great - easy to install.  A trim relay board allows just about any size of trim switch to be installed in the control stick.
SB