REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 23 16:29:05 CST 2006

Sorry, John, I can't help you with that (is the circuit board a relay). I don't think so, but it could contain the relays.  Actually, there should be an up relay and a down relay.  If you have everything else shut down, you may be able to hear the relays click when you actuate the trim buttons.  Perhaps that will help you locate them - unless someone has used solid state relays.

Can you determine what is on the circuit board?

Ain't it fun to work on a plane that someone else built???????  I have a hard enough time figuring out what I did!

Ronnie