REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Thu Mar 23 11:17:58 CST 2006

I probably did a stupid thing.  But I connected my control stick
switches directly to the trim motor and breaker.  There is no relay in
between.  I know it is just a matter of time before the switches say
"goodbye".

Question:  Is there an easy way to connect a relay (up near the trim
actuator) where it is easy to get to the wire leads?  My logic says
"yes" ... but I want to hear from those who have retrofitted/

Thanks