REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 23 11:05:48 CST 2006

John,

I agree with TEC:

If the trim switch is in the control stick, it probably has a very low power rating and needs to be actuating relays.  If there is a relay, you need to trouble shoot and determine if the problem is in the relay or the switch.

If your trim switch is mounted on the panel (and involves no relays), then the switch needs to be replaced.

Ronnie