REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 10:38:18 CST 2006

In a message dated 3/23/2006 8:31:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
aminetech at bluefrog.com writes:

Any  suggestions on what
to do with the switch?

Use the switch to operate a relay (DPDT).  The relay can handle a  larger
load then the switch.  Plus, the relay is much easier to  replace or trouble
shoot in the event of future service.   I have an  original military grip w/cooley
hat.  It would be tough to find a  replacement switch for that, so I elected
to use relays to carry both the roll  and pitch loads.  Has worked fine for 11
years.

TEC