REFLECTOR: Ailerons and the dash five - Watch out!

Craig and/or Denise Woolston cdwoolston at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 08:17:24 CST 2006

Terry-

  Don't feel too bad.  John and I had our wings on the fuselage and
completely rigged and back off before we discovered that the ailerons rigged
backwards.  We had to re-install the wings and re-drill the aileron torque
tubes.  Scott Swing told us (after we notified him) that he was going to
have the manual updated and would send out a KPC notice.  I have been double
checking that he did that yet, obviously not.  Sorry you got trapped by the
same thing, glad not as far as us.

Craig
XL-5FG