REFLECTOR: Registration now available for Velocity Builders Symposium

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Tue Mar 14 12:58:09 CST 2006

I know, this message is probably clutter, but you can now register on-line
at

www.velocitysymposium.com <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/>

Just click on the Register button.  The Gremlin was found and excised.  Use
the <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/Register.htm>  site's registration
page to send your information, number of people in your party, cell phone,
comments, special needs etc. for the symposium.  If you registered via email
directly to Milt, we would appreciate you filling out the page.  Thanks.

Also, if you are like me, you HATE filling out forms on line.so redundant.
A great program that will do it for you can be found at www.roboform.com
<http://www.roboform.com/> .  You get some free functionality.  It is
adware, spyware and virus-free.  Roboform fills all the redundant stuff,
confidentially, using a master password.  It also remembers all your
passwords.  I've never looked back!  Very highly recommended.

Blessings to all.

Phil Hooper