REFLECTOR: AMATEUR-BUILT MAINTENANCE

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Mar 10 20:29:50 CST 2006

I can't imagine anybody not complying with an AD unless they had a
rigorous proof of an alternate compliance method.  Not to mention the
firm belief the alternate method was truly valid.

I guess if somebody had a single seat airplane, only flew over empty
terrain and it was only their but on the line, they could in all
conscious do whatever they wanted..  If your in class G airspace I don't
think you even need a pilot license do you?

Scott