REFLECTOR: fairing in back of windows

Juanita Londenberg i.fly.too at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 8 21:15:30 CST 2006

Another thing that Brian and I did -- in areas where
your slurry might show -- I added a black epoxy color
(marine stores carry it in a tube) -- our frames are
black, so I made black slurry to fair in the windows.
That way, any slurry that shows through the glass from
the outside (or vice/versa) is not near as noticeable
if you use white slurry.