REFLECTOR: brake lines

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Wed Mar 8 15:21:35 CST 2006

Larry,

I was thinking of doing the same thing you did on my SEFG (Alum through the
fuselage then aeroquip down the legs). If you have a FG how did you run the
Aeroquip down the legs? The stuff I've seen seems too thick to be able to
glass it in at the back of the legs, also I was wondering how you'd replace
the aeroquip if it was ever necessary as the ends wouldn't go through the
tubes at the back of the legs.

Thanks

Tony SEFG
62% done, 78% to go