REFLECTOR: brake lines

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Mar 8 09:02:35 CST 2006

Ron,

did you glass in the larger tube and then feed the brake line through that?

The reason I'm inquiring is, I am planning on removing most of my main
gear door as part of a modification to increase my gear extension speed
to 160 knots.  Right now I have flexible braided line running from
inside the fuselage down the leg to the caliper,  attached at a few
spots to the gear door.  With most of the gear door removed I had
thought I could glass in the brake tube like its done on EZ's.  Glassing
in a larger tube seems like a great idea, so I can easily replace the
smaller tube that carries the fluid.

Scott